Everyone homebrews their own workflow and it’s always changing. This is good…none of us are alike and we all do slightly different things on a daily basis, so the types of programs, methods, and extensions that we use should fit us and us alone.
That said, here’s what I’m currently rolling with:
- Breevy – Amazing text expander for Windows. Works wonderfully for sending templated emails with some personalization.
- ShareX – Screenshotting on steroids.
- Trello – Use for all task and team-based activities, including management of almost all company activities.
- LinkClump – Super-fast URL copying and opening.
- Chains.cc – Habit tracking, making sure I don’t fall off the wagon.
- Strict Workflow – The Pomodoro technique + blocking of time-wasting websites rolled into one Chrome Extension.
- Google Calendar – Self explanatory.