Lists of ten ideas per day on whatever topic is top of mind for the day.
July 5, 2016 - Partners for Epic Gardening
1 - Bright Agrotech, both their vertical growing systems in an affiliate setup and their online courses as either contributor or affiliate.
2 - Curtis Stone, as an interviewee for Epic Gardening blog / podcast, or an affiliate for his course or book.
3 - Permaculture Voices - Interviewee on Epic Gardening blog or podcast, or pitch a series as I build an urban farming business (but not in the same way as Curtis)
4 - Hydrofarm or other major hydroponics vendor as a main sponsor for the site and the de factor recommended supplier for most / all hydroponic gear.
5 - John from GrowingYourGreens as an interview on his YouTube channel to boost my reach on the platform + overall
6 - Paul Stamets interview about his books and philosophy on mycelium, open his work up to a newer, younger generation of growers.
7 - Fitlife.tv as a video appearance on their YouTube channel, an affiliate for Organifi (audience probably not the right match though), or a contributor on their blog for links and traffic
8 - Rareseeds.com as a preferred vendor / growing partner, could showcase some of their rarer and more beautiful veggie varieties
9 - Combine 1-8 in some way in an uber-giveaway to leverage multiple audiences and expose them to the EG brand
10 - MIGardener YouTube channel as a cross promotion or interview of some kind
- Bulk Cooking Guide for Paleolithic Diet
- LevelUpLife - Social gaming site for gamers looking to improve aspects of their life
- Mental health blog
Habits and Productivity
- Five Fold Why app for goals
- Webapp for habit formation
- Botany videos / rogue gardening videos ala Khan Academy
- Hydroponic Garden Tracking Web Application
- Chia Seed ecommerce store - More than just bulk chia, create products around the chia seed.
- Hydroponics eCommerce store for only high quality gear. Best reviews in market
- Microgreens business to local restaurants - TESTED. Money maker, can scale, low competition w/ easy ways to defeat in my city
- WordPress Video Assistance series for past clients, charge monthly + upgrade for personalized service
- Social Web Design Challenge Website - come up with challenges, allow others to do the same - ‘test’ way of learning independently
- CSS Challenge Website
- Light painting eCommerce store w/ blog
- Flatground skateboarding training videos and website
- Huge database of pro skateboarders and their sponsors, with affiliate links to their gear
- BirchBox for essential items - toilet paper, tissues, etc. Whitelabel, smart usage delivery
- Airbnb for small planes - guaranteed regulatory nightmare, may not even be possible
- Chatroulette that pairs people that want to learn the language the other person is fluent in. Ideally incentivized outside of simple desire to speak.